Xionic Madness 4 Part-3 Xionic Madness 4 Part-3

Thank you Xionico for finally releasing part 3...yet the ending is quite confusing. Will there be a new series? An episode 5? Or are you quitting on the whole deal (PLEASE DON'T!)?
As for the animation, it was superb.

LoL StickFigure Spotlight LoL StickFigure Spotlight

The ending was so typical Garen...Good job, the animation was awesome, and I could've named all but one character.

Simple Love Simple Love

Ah, this game is very simple, yet challenging, and sometimes fun, but other times very frustrating to play. The hardest thing about it (of course) is jumping across 2 red blocks, especially sideways, and the difference in the heartbeats was kinda small.

Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

Great game, really makes you feel like you're in your own Madness movie, but the glitch is a problem.
Never mind though, that's why we players are here, to direct you to correct mistakes and give feedback.
And the big armored guys don't make sense, because in the arena mode I have full unarmed skill and full rifle skill, but it takes a lot longer to shoot him to death, than to beat him to death.

Falling into a Hopeful Land Falling into a Hopeful Land

WOW.
I am speechless. This is a really great song, and even though I'm not quite into ambient, this song amazes me. The transisions are almost flawless, especially the one from major to minor (2:45 - 3:10).
All the instruments were greatly put in.
But I also have some bad remarks, like the fact that it gets a bit repetitive and the ending is kinda weak...
But those aside, a beautiful song which for some reason has (in my opinion) a seriously lower score than it deserves.
Nice job.

Chaoz Fantasy (8-Bit) Chaoz Fantasy (8-Bit)

Wow. A great remake of the original version, and in my opinion even better since it was redone by ear and yet sounds just like the original.
Both songs are excellent, but this one reminds me more of arcade games, and the other one of the modern high-graphics and sound quality PC games.
This song is kinda simplified, but since it is an 8-bit version it has to be, and it hit the essence of he original.
Great work, keep writing songs like this and don't stop.

Storm Coming Storm Coming

Calmer it is.
And very good. The beginning really makes you feel like a storm is coming.
1:15 - 1:27 also give it a Madness-ish touch, though my favorite part was 1:45 - 2:20.
But here's a complaint.
Those watery flute tones at 2:55 were a bit long and empty.
A great song, 5/5.