Falling into a Hopeful Land Falling into a Hopeful Land

WOW.
I am speechless. This is a really great song, and even though I'm not quite into ambient, this song amazes me. The transisions are almost flawless, especially the one from major to minor (2:45 - 3:10).
All the instruments were greatly put in.
But I also have some bad remarks, like the fact that it gets a bit repetitive and the ending is kinda weak...
But those aside, a beautiful song which for some reason has (in my opinion) a seriously lower score than it deserves.
Nice job.

Chaoz Fantasy (8-Bit) Chaoz Fantasy (8-Bit)

Wow. A great remake of the original version, and in my opinion even better since it was redone by ear and yet sounds just like the original.
Both songs are excellent, but this one reminds me more of arcade games, and the other one of the modern high-graphics and sound quality PC games.
This song is kinda simplified, but since it is an 8-bit version it has to be, and it hit the essence of he original.
Great work, keep writing songs like this and don't stop.

Storm Coming Storm Coming

Calmer it is.
And very good. The beginning really makes you feel like a storm is coming.
1:15 - 1:27 also give it a Madness-ish touch, though my favorite part was 1:45 - 2:20.
But here's a complaint.
Those watery flute tones at 2:55 were a bit long and empty.
A great song, 5/5.

{dj-N} Blacklights [FULL] {dj-N} Blacklights [FULL]

This...brings memories.
I'm glad that you finally uploaded the full version to NG. This is a really great song, I think that it could be head to head with The Beginning of Time and Theory of Everything.
On an unrelated note: When is the album coming out? And is it gonna be available on Amazon? (Not from the US, so I'd like to know.)
5/5. Flawless.

Theory of Everything 2 Theory of Everything 2

Review on the FULL version: ...kinda slow and not too interesting until 2:09, then, after the piano part 2:35 things get better... I don't know. It's a good song, but it just doesn't feel right. The first Theory is kinda better.

dj-Nate responds:

You're wrong! I HATE YOU, I WISH YOU WERE NEVER BORN!

*sniff*

The Ending of Time Remake [Tc] The Ending of Time Remake [Tc]

Sounds like something dj-Nate would make...but you outdid him with this.
The choir at 1:10-ish, 2:30-ish and 3:30-ish sounds a little out of place though, but overall a freakin' great song!

{dj-N} Fuck the Intro {dj-N} Fuck the Intro

The song concept is good, but needs some depth (especially the bass).

{dj-N} Beginning of Time {RmX} {dj-N} Beginning of Time {RmX}

The Return of the Trance

This is great! Didn't like one part in the beginning (0:11-0:16) though, but that's just my opinion.
5/5, 9/10.
Keep it up!

(dj-N} F-777 Album (WTF WHA?!) (dj-N} F-777 Album (WTF WHA?!)

d(0.o)b

When I clicked the link, I forgot my volume was high (and I was wearing headphones) and nearly giot a heart attack.
This is purely awesome!

dj-Nate responds:

Lmao thanks

{dj-N} Rain Full {dj-N} Rain Full

Are you done with this song?

This song obviously needs a bit more tweaking. i like the segments of the song individually, but I simply dont see it as a whole. So it still needs better placed transitions.
Aside from that, a great intro, and maybe a bit too quickly pushed to the theme, but it works for me, and brilliant pauses.

4/5, 8/10.